Cloud is a technology which defined future business because of its present flexibility, scalability, and agility. Private cloud is one thing that every enterprise should have, having the latest technology update will lower costs whilst also shifting the cost into operational expenses.
Telkomtelstra, powered by Microsoft, offers an Azure Private Cloud solution in Cloud Infrastructure service provides integrated, flexible and scalable of cloud services. Very suitable for enterprise want to shift the infrastructure to the cloud or by building from the scratch, while also build a secure and reliable backup and site recovery plan.
Have the freedom to build and deploy wherever you want, using the tools, applications, and frameworks of your choice.
- Virtual Machines
Enterprise can create Linux and Windows virtual machines in seconds with selected language, workload, operating system. With support for Linux, Windows Server, SQL Server, Oracle, IBM, and SAP, the Virtual Machines gives you the flexibility of virtualization for a wide range of computing solutions—development and testing, running applications, and extending your datacenter.
- Choose your language, workload, operating system – support for Linux, Windows Server, SQL Server, Oracle, IBM, and SAP. The Azure Virtual Machines gives you the flexibility of virtualization.
- Explore the power of the hybrid cloud – create virtual machines for on-premises servers, or scale up to the cloud to help balance resources and increase your application’s availability
- Experience open source, with options – deploy a full range of open-source and community-driven software solutions on Azure. Choose from a full range of Linux distributions like Red Hat, Ubuntu, SUSE, and community-driven solutions like Chef, Puppet, and Docker
- Run Microsoft enterprise applications with world-class support – easy to deploy Microsoft enterprise applications on virtual machines. From Microsoft SharePoint and Dynamics to SQL Server, R Server, and System Center—you get great stability, performance, and guidance when running on Azure.
- Powerful enough for any business – configure your virtual machine size and performance to handle the largest business needs
- App Services
Develop powerful applications for any platform or device, faster than ever before. Meet rigorous performance, scalability, security, and compliance requirements using a single back-end.
- High-productivity development – Integrate Azure App Service into your existing frameworks, languages, and tools to accelerate your development. Rapidly build, deploy, and manage powerful web, mobile, and API apps for employees or customers using a single back end
- Fully-managed platform and app hosting – DevOps teams can configure App Service from the Azure portal or command line interface to meet the operational needs of the app
- Enterprise-grade apps – The enterprise-grade global datacenter network, security, and compliance level of the Azure platform mean you can build and host your apps with confidence
- SQL Database
A managed cloud database for app developers. Make building and maintaining applications easier and more productive. With built-in intelligence that learns app patterns and adapts to maximize performance, reliability, and data protection.
- Learn and adapt dynamically to your app – as your app runs, SQL Database continuously learns your unique app patterns, adaptively tunes performance, and automatically improves reliability and data protection.
- Scale performance on the fly, without app downtime – SQL Database is a database as a service that can scale along with you, on the fly, with virtually no app downtime.
- Build multitenant apps with customer isolation and efficiency – support developer in writing a multitenant app without lying down customer performance, management, and security.
- Work in your preferred development environment – allows you to focus on what you do best: building great apps. Develop your app and connect to SQL Database with the tools and platforms you prefer
- Help protect and secure app data – SQL Database helps you build security-enhanced apps in the cloud by providing built-in protection and security features
Gain the same technology as your Public Cloud
as public cloud service offer more flexibility and fully supported by cloud provider which continuously. With telkomtelstra Azure Stack, the enterprise will gain the same experience on your private cloud as on public cloud, including the market place.
Comply your data sovereignty
Support enterprise complies the government regulation on data sovereignty.
Drive Innovation within your Organisation
Support organisation provides the right infrastructure to drive innovation in creating a new business model while reducing inefficiency and ineffective business process
One Step Closer to Build a Truly a Hybrid Cloud Environment
With telkomtelstra Azure Stack, enterprise one step closer to building Hybrid Cloud ecosystem. Azure technology, combining the confidence when using private cloud and the flexibility when using the public cloud.
Azure Stack Portal
Are backed by separate instances of Azure Resources Manager, provides a self-services experience for consumption of cloud resources
Uses either Azure Active Directory (AAD) –cloud-based, multi-tenant identity provider– or Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) as an identity provider –for disconnected deployments
Azure Resource management
Work with your infrastructure resources in a template-based, declarative model
Role Based Access Control
Grant system access to authorized users, groups, and services
24/7 Support Services
Discuss how this solution can unleash the true potential of your business,
contact telkomtelstra now!