- Performing operation and maintenance activities
- Communicating with manufacturer’s TAC (Technical Assistance Center) and/or utilizing manufacturer’s knowledge base and tools to ensure timely resolutions for any and all arising problems
- Managing inventory of spare-parts and the procurement process paperwork to obtain sufficient level of stock as per COMPANY’s request
- Maintaining inventory database and system documentation by regularly updating and auditing their validity
- Working in a team with COMPANY’s personnel and/or the personnel of COMPANY’s other suppliers.
- Bachelor/Sarjana S1 degree, or higher, in Telecommunication or Electrical Engineering or Informatics or other relevant discipline;
- Has at least 3 (three) years of relevant work experience in oil and gas environment similar to COMPANY’s working environment;
- Has valid CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) Routing & Switching, or Alcatel-Lucent NRS (Network Routing Specialist) Level-2 certification, or higher certification;
- Has attended and passed the examination of Alcatel-Lucent Certified Field Expert (ACFE) training and certification within, maximum, the last 5 (five) years;
- Has attended and passed the examination of ITIL Foundation (or higher) training and certification within, maximum, the last 5 (five) years;
- Capable in operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting TCP/IP-based network whose scale is similar to or larger than COMPANY’s networks;
- Capable to read, create, and understand engineering technical drawings;
- Capable to conveniently write and converse in Bahasa Indonesia and English;
- Capable to work independently as well as in a team with COMPANY’s or other supplier’s personnel;
- Has good safety awareness in conducting the Work.
- Willing to work on roster basis, location: Luwuk, Central Sulawesi.
If you are interested in working at telkomtelstra and have met the requirements as mentioned above please send your resume to email@example.com